- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and chopped into small cubes
- 1 tablespoon butter olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 3 ounces organicgirl SUPER SPINACH
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup black beans
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded and sliced
- cilantro or parsley, for garnish
- salt and pepper
- To make the sweet potato and greens, heat oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add potatoes and cook until almost fork tender, about 7 to 9 minutes. Add garlic and cumin and cook for an additional minute. Add greens and stir until wilted; remove from heat.
- Heat a small skillet over medium heat. Lightly grease with butter or coconut oil. Add eggs, season with salt, cover and cook until eggs are set but yolks are still runny, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- To assemble bowls, divide sweet potato mixture, black beans, tomatoes, cheddar cheese, eggs and avocado between two bowls. Garnish with cilantro or parsley and sprinkle with salt and pepper, as desired. Serve immediately!