- 1 batch Easy Baked Meatballs, or a 2 lb package frozen meatballs
- 1 cup raspberry preserves
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons Pinehurst Olive Oil Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated or minced
- sliced green onions, for garnish
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Spray your crock-pot with nonstick spray. Add the raspberry preserves, sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and red pepper flakes, and stir together, using a whisk if you want.
- Once combined, remove a 1/2 cup of the mixture and set aside.
- Add the meatballs (it’s okay if they are frozen) and stir to coat.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 hours, or on high for 2 and 1/2 hours.
- Remove the lid to add the ginger and reserved sauce. Turn the Crock pot to High if it is not already there. Cook for another 15-20 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened slightly.
- Garnish with green onions and/or sesame seeds.
These make great appetizers, but they can also be eaten as a meal. Serve with hot rice and a big salad.This recipe doesn’t have to be made in the slow cooker. You can bake these with the sauce in a baking dish. I would start with 30 minutes at 350 degrees.