- 2 pork tenderloins
- a few spoons of rosemary based seasoning (enough to coat the meat)
- 1 spoon of butter
Pan Roasted Apples
- 2 chopped apples
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons butter
- Apple Balsamic to drizzle
- Cook the pork tenderloin using the water immersion method… or sous vide until ready then pan fry briefly to brown.
- Melt the butter in a fry pan and add apples, cinnamon and sugar then fry until golden and slightly soft.
- Slice the tenderloin, cover with the fried apples and drizzle with a balsamic reduction and serve.